Huntsville has a lot of unique pizza places, as well as your typical chain restaurants (Mellow Mushroom, Pizza Hut, Papa Johns, and Dominos). We also have a very good selection of mom and pop pizza places, listed below.
Article on Gluten Free Pizza in Huntsville (src1)
Local Pizza Places
- Big Ed's - University and Memorial Parkway
- Famous Joe's Pizza - Madison, County Line Road
- Pan e Vino - Downtown in Big Spring Park attached to the Huntsville Art Center
- The Pizzeria - Bailey Cove in South Huntsville
- Sam and Greg's - Downtown
- New location coming to Madison on Hughes next to the Kroger
- Sunrise Pizza Cafe - in the shopping center on the northwest corner of University and Slaughter
- Tortora's (Hampton Cove) - Acclaimed to have the best pizza in the Huntsville area.
- Venice Pizza - Research Park
- Sam and Greg's (Offers Gluten Free using Mason Dixon's Pizza Crust (src1))
- The Boot (Offers Gluten Free using Mason Dixon's Pizza Crust (src1))
- Pane e Vino
- Pielogy (Offers Gluten Free (src1))
- Mellow Mushroom (Both in Jones Valley and Providence) (Offers Gluten Free (src1))
Legacy Pizza Places
- Terry's pizza was once a favorite establishment of Huntsville, but closed a few years ago. Their recipe was purchased by Star Market, and you can still get a Terry's pizza freshly baked from the Star Market in 5-Points. You can also take home a ready-to-bake Terry's pizza at from any of their locations.
- Tommy's Pizza was once located in Bridge Street Town Center