- Don't you wish there was another entry here? sux2bu.
Best Appetizers In Huntsville
Alongside tapas there is also the concept of a progressive dinner, where you and your dining companion go to 2+ restaurants, order an appetizer and a cocktail, and then move on to the next place. It's a great way to sample different places, and leave room for that dessert you're always meaning to get but are never hungry enough for.
Here is a Huntsville Reddit article on The Best Appetizers in Huntsville
- lamb Lollipops, Bacon Wrapped Scallops, and more ~ D&L Bistro
- Fried Mushrooms ~ Pie in the Sky
- Goulash Fries ~ Hildegard's Biergarten (on 72)
- (1)Spicy Nachos and (2)Parmesan Asparagus ~ Stem & Stein
- The "squeaky cheese" fried Cheese Curds ~ Humphries.
- spring rolls ~ Thai garden
- a2 shrimp roll or a11 BBQ pork roll ~ Viethong
- avocado nachos ~ Buena Vista
- Escargot ~ Old Heidelberg
- Queso Dip with Chorizo ~ Just about any TexMex Place
- Bang Bang Shrimp ~ Bonefish
- Cheesy Fries ~ Baumhowers
- Gyoza ~ Miyako
- Texas Spring Roll ~ Anaheim Chili
- Fried Green Tomatoes ~ Cotton Row
- Who Dats, Fried Green Tomatoes smothered in melted shredded cheese, with a fried shrimp or oyster on top, and then topped with some etouffee ~ PoBoyFactory (Weekends Only)
- Fried pickles ~ Beauregard's and/or Baumhower's.
- Fiesty Feta ~ Big Papa Gyros
- Smoked Hot Wings ~ Tim's Cajun Kitchen
- Any Appetizer from Mesa Luna: http://mezzalunahuntsville.com/menu.swf