From Rocket City Wiki
This page contains a list of restaurants known to have outside seating, both chain and local establishments.
Without Crappy Band Making Conversation Impossible
- Bandito ~ Specifically Governor's Drive
- Bar Louie ~ Bridge Street Town Center
- Cajun Steamer ~ Not a lot of outside seating
- Drake's ~ Open air covered dining, can often be crowded.
- Hildegards ~ Bob Wallace location has outside seating. The Hwy 72 location near Casa Blanca is setup like an outdoor biergarten, but it is indoors.
- Lowe Mill: Happy Tummy \ Chef Will the Palette ~ Irregular Hours, best to check.
- Mellow Mushroom
- The Nook ~ Only on German Food Night. Limited fare, but great outdoor space.
- The Office ~ Dining on the square
- PF Changs ~ Bridgestreet
- Sam and Gregs ~ Madison location has both bottom and 2nd floor outside dining. Please note Sam and Greg's downtown may have someone ruining your dinner with live music.
- Taco Mama
- Ted's BBQ ~ 5 points
- West End Grill ~ Old Madison Pike near Bridge Street
With Crappy Band Making Conversation Impossible On Fridays and Saturdays
- Bar Louie ~ No band, but they keep their stereo cranked up to 11.
- Pane e Vino ~ Dining in the Park.
- Sam and Gregs ~ Downtown location has dining on the square.
Unknown if there is a Crappy Band Making Conversation Impossible On Fridays and Saturdays
- Pie in the Sky