- Alchemy Lounge (Lowe Mill)
- Counter Culture "Third Wave" shop
- Unique atmosphere
- Angel's Island (South Memorial)
- Cafe 153 (Bridgestreet Town Center)
- Cozy Cow - Downtown
- Flint River (Winchester Rd, about 16 minutes from Memorial & University)
- Grounded Coffee (county line rd)
- Has some really unique glassware that's either used to make meth or brew and amazing cup of coffee. I'm guessing coffee.
- Has Board game nights on Fridays
- Honest Coffee (downtown across from UG White \ Pints and Pixels)
- Java Beans (Public Cafe inside of Digium in Research Park. Open mornings and lunch)
- You can put in Fred Bread orders and they can be picked up here.
- Olde Towne Coffee - 5 Points
- Technically owned by Community Coffee, but they have kept the traditional style of Olde Town
- Pizzele's Choclateria - Lowe Mill
- Limited seating inside seating, a couple of public tables outside. Specialty is thick hot chocholate, but they do carry KaffeeKlatch (local coffee provider) Coffee.
- Roosters Crow Coffee (South Memorial)
- Southbrew Coffee - Madison
Drive Through Only
- Southbrew Coffee
- Einstein Brother's Bagels
- Goat Cheese for bagels
- Village Cafe in Hampton Cove
- Community Coffee - Madison, Hwy 72
- Cafe 153
- Madison, Hughes next to Kroger
- Bridgestreet Town Center
- Clover Coffee (delivery only)
So you're from New Orleans! Go to the Asian markets. Many Asians prefer their coffee a bit more bitter than the typical North American. The Asian markets in Huntsville usually carry Cafe du Monde or a similar knockoff. Community Coffee with Chicory is harder to find locally, I've seen it in publix once.
- A Cup of Everything (downtown) has closed